the cupcake lounge
































Walking to the Cupcake Lounge on the way to this shoot, I wondered what I would find when I got there. I was sure it would be a very cute place, but nothing could have prepared me for how...perfect it was.

I met the owner, Claudia (who I'm pretty sure didn't stop smiling at all during the time I spent on location!) and I was instantly invited to come behind the counter and take a look. Claudia didn't need to do much explaining, the cupcakes spoke for themselves.

In a nutshell, I loved it. And perhaps the best part, a single red velvet cupcake all wrapped up to take with me when I left.

Seriously...if you haven't tried one, go now. Go right now.

For more information about the Cupcake Lounge, visit:http://www.thecupcakelounge.net/
Share:

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes