books? laura kelly? ....really?

A wonderful thing happened today!

Someone rang my doorbell, and dropped a little brown package on my doorstep. Inside....three books that I had ordered off Amazon...the DAY BEFORE. Now that's service!

Now, anyone who has read about my reading problems would be thinking...books? What is she ever gonna do with books....

But the truth is, I made a new years resolution to read ONE book (I figured I'd start small...) in 2012. And so, I've taken some recommendations from a couple friends (and when I say friends, I mean writers of some of my favourite blogs), and ordered myself a little starter pack of books. Only question is: which one to start first?


In my starter pack, I've got:

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (recommended to me by my dear friend Laura ♥)
Linchpin by Seth Godin (spotted on the blog of the lovely Jamie Delaine)
The War of Art by Steven Pressfield (often mentioned on the blog of celebrity Jasmine Star)

Better put on a pot of tea...
Share:

3 comments :

  1. I really really love that coffee cup, any hints on where i could get one like it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know for sure is that the brand is Cuisinart..! I took it home from a Secret Santa-esque gift exchange a little while ago :) It comes in a set of 4, all different colours but the same pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes